In two weeks time I will be whisked away for a little holiday to the ultra-cool Melbourne. But while it will be little in terms of duration, there isn’t anything small about our plans!
There is so much I want to see/do/drink/eat/buy over our four days there that I almost don’t know where to start.
First and foremost we will be catching up with family and meeting our ridiculously handsome new nephew. I am expecting quite a few hours dedicated to baby cuddles and cooing.
But I also am keen to do some exploring, eat all the amazing foods and do a bit of Christmas shopping. That’s where you come in. I’d love to hear your suggestions for the places I simply have to visit, the best coffee spots and your favourite cafes and restaurants.
Right now, on my to-do list is:
- Return to MoVida Next Door for some killer sangria and tapas
- Catch the tram to Brunswick for some
- Try Mamasita because I freakin’ love Mexican food and three different people have told me I have to check it out
- Make the trip to Top Paddock in Richmond for their famed hotcakes
- Walk back into the city via the Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Finally visit the Queen Victoria Market
- Shop up a storm at Emporium Melbourne
What am I missing?