I just love getting something for free! And I love getting something AWESOME for free even more!
Let me start at the beginning. A few weeks ago I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and admiring all the delightful fashions and foods that slide past. I then saw a photo full of skincare products shared by fashion and lifestyle blogger Olivia Noakes (@livvy_may). I don’t normally enter competitions but what I saw intrigued me so I decided to give it a go.
The lesson of this story is to always give it a go, especially if you want to get your little hands on $450 worth of Kosmea products! Kosmea is an Australian natural skincare company formulated around organise rose hip oil (my favourite) and plant and flower extracts. It also ticks all the boxes for no artificial nasties and no animal testing.
I am so excited to try these new goodies and I can already see myself incorporating some of them into my skin care routine for good.
- Apple of my eye cream: This super-active eye cream comes with a super-cool dispenser and feels super cool on my skin.
- Hydrating Rosewater Mist: This genius mist smells amazing and works to hydrate the skin but also as a toner and can be used to set make-up.
- Rescue body cream: This product is loaded with vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids making it perfect for repairing damaged and dry skin.
- Eighth Natural Wonder Revitalising Facial Serum: While I am still a twenty-something, I won’t be for much longer so it’s important to think about a facial serum for fighting fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rose Hand Cream: This is another goodie that smells divine and I had been meaning to start using a hand cream so it’s a win-win!
Thank you to Olivia and the Kosmea team for the gorgeous gifts.
Have your tried Kosmea products before? Which would you recommend?