One of the best things about autumn is the fashion and some of the best things about autumn fashion are often the boots.
From ankle to over the knee, boots come in all sorts of styles, materials, colours and heights, but each is as beautiful as the last.
All these gorgeous shoes can make it hard to find your perfect pair and so I have graciously given up my time to put together this list of some of my favourite boots this season just for you. (*please note, I may have also done this for me…and by may I mean almost entirely)
I am a big believe that the most versatile of all the boots is the humble ankle boot. It may not always be as dramatic as its long-legged cousins, but this style goes with just about everything you own, can easily be transitioned from autumn all the way through to spring, and can often be the perfect combination of subtle but sensational.
I recently got some nude peep toe ankle boots from Myer that tick all the boxes – versatile, transitional and just a little bit gorgeous.
But now it’s time to help you find your own beautiful boots. So without further ado, here are my top picks:
- Sabina ankle boot, Country Road: These chic year-round leather boots come in a pale pink that’s verging on a neutral shade with side zips for an adjustable look. These soft leather delights feature a small heel for just the right amount of height.
- Ankle strap boots, Trenery: These leather boots are a take on the classic biker boot but in a soft, pebble grain leather with a signature contrast sole, little heel and wraparound buckle. One word – sexy!
- Piper ankle boot, Witchery: This ideal all-purpose style comes in three colours – slate, light tan and black – and will carry you throughout the season with ease. This is another boot with a multi-strap design, but it comes with a slightly higher heel.
- Kym zip boot, Seed Heritage: This black leather ankle boot with raised front and lower back at the ankle for an angular look. It’s a great flat boot option.
- Clean nubuck boot, Trenery: I love the look of this clean-lined ankle boot that has been crafted from nubuck leather. It has a stacked heel and zipper at the back.
- Gabrie boot, Wittner: This geometrically cut ankle boot is just plain cool, but with a 7cm block heel it still works as a day shoe.
- Blake VII, Senso: Senso shoes are all about drama, but these almost flat boots are fairly understated, except for back metal zipper detailing.
- Kasper black boot, Tony Bianco: This black peep toe bootie features a block heel and zip entry for ease of use, but has some serious heel height.