Fresh flowers, activewear at warehouse prices, oodles of noodles and hot air balloons all made the list of things I’m loving this month…
- Hawaiian memories: The change of seasons has had me reminiscing this month about holidays that have been and trying to plan holidays to come. I pulled together a piece on Hawaii that included all my old stories in the one guide.
- Summer fashion: The switch to autumn also had me thinking of my favourite pieces of summer fashion and as we were granted a few extra weeks of summery weather I tried to make the most of it.
- Babies: March has been a month for first birthdays and new arrivals. In particular, my best friend welcomed her gorgeous baby girl into the world and I can’t wait to meet her!
- Lorna Jane: We finally had a warehouse Lorna Jane sale in Canberra and not only did I snap up a few bargains, including some awesome new 7/8 tights, but I also took part in a HIIT session on the day. It’s safe to say I totally earned my new #activewear!
- Night Noodle Markets: Done and dusted for another year, I had a great time at the popular foodie markets and tried the amazing Watermelon Cake from Black Star Pastry and the addictive Peking Duck fries from Bao Stop!
- Muesli and yogurt: Still on food, I’ve been loving a bowl of nutty muesli with dollops of Greek yogurt, fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey for breakfast lately.
- Hello Hair: I finally tried out a hair treatment in a bid to keep my hair healthy and growing long and strong. I loved it so much in fact that I am using a Hello Hair treatment as I write this list!
- Song of Oya: The amazing Bec from Inexplicable Wanderlust launched a range of soy candles last week and I was lucky enough to buy one of the Love candles at the launch. I just couldn’t resist the scent of brown sugar and figs!
- The Floral Society: A brand new flower bar opened up in Kingston and last weekend they were giving away little posies. I’m a sucker for flowers and their gorgeous shopfront will keep me coming back for me.
- Hot air balloons: I am lucky enough to spot hot air balloons fairly regularly here in Canberra, but there is nothing as magical as the Balloon Spectacular. The early morning start and long walk was worth every second.
I’d love to know, what are your favourite things this month? What can’t you stop talking about, tweeting or Instagramming?