My little family decided to celebrate my very first Mother’s Day in our own slice of heaven on the South Coast.
My parents-in-law live in the beautiful coastal town of Merimbula and we love visiting every chance we get. This trip was extra special because it was our son’s first of many.
We had a fantastic weekend with the right combination of relaxation and fun…
- We walked along the Merimbula Boardwalk with our bubba in his carrier.
- We saw the local seal who enjoys sunning himself on some rocks under the bridge.
- We drank iced coffees in the sunshine.
- My husband and I had a lunch date at the new Sun Deck cafe, while the grandparents babysat.
- We drew a big bath for Aidan to practise his floating in.
- We all went for a long walk over to Merimbula beach and back.
- We watched the semifinals of Eurovision!
- We celebrated Mother’s Day in style with chocolate chip pancakes and mimosas.
How do you like to spend time with your family?