Get ready to fall in love! The Canberra Centre today unveiled its new beauty precinct, Monaro Mall, home to Mecca Maxima, The Body Shop, Jurlique, Lush, Aveda and Napoleon Perdis.
This means some of the best beauty brands are now available in Canberra, but I’ve only got eyes for one – 3INA.
3INA (pronounced mee-nah) is an amazing international beauty brand that is also ridiculously affordable. Plus, the cruelty-free products are densely pigmented and the packaging is marvellously minimalistic.
The on-trend products are made in Europe to the highest professional standard and the diverse range of colours and textures means you can be as creative with your makeup as you want.
I picked up a few pieces at the opening but definitely have more I’d like to check out. The products that caught my eye are:
- The Revitalizing Primer, $17.95: “A super-light, water-based primer that acts as a smoothing base for make-up.”
- The Eye Pencil in white 205, $11.95: “This soft eye pencil makes defining the eyes achievable in one clean stroke.”
- The Eyebrow Mascara 202, $14.95: “The eyebrow mascara moisturises and helps create a fuller looking defined brow thanks to it’s hair multiplying effect formula.”
- The Eyeshadow 103, $10.95: “As smooth as it is pigmented, this luxurious eyeshadow can be swept over eyelids for a comfortable, crease-free pop of color.”
- The Waterproof Definition Mascara, $13.95: “Our popular high definition mascara with the added benefit of being totally waterproof.”
What do you think of 3INA products? Any favs?