Sometimes you just need to keep things short and sweet! So here is a new list I will be sharing regularly with some of my current obsessions, loves and must haves.
To kick things off here are some of my fruity favourites:
- Song of Oya candle: I’ve been a fan of this Canberra candle brand for a while now (their LOVE candle with fig and brown sugar is heavenly) so I was excited to try out their Christmas collection. The Frankincense and Myrrh Limited Edition candle is the perfect holiday scent and includes sandalwood, spice and balsam. To celebrate the launch of the festive candles use the discount code ‘XMAS10’ for 10% off all candles until November 10. Song of Oya Frankincense and Myrrh candle, $25 (gifted)
- Kollab clutch: I love all my Kollab pieces, but this clutch is something special. Super light weight and colourful, I use it for holding lots of baby things or my bits and pieces if I’m switching between multiple bags. Kollab Clutch Colour Block, $15
- Mimco earrings: A gift for my 30th birthday last year, these rose gold studs remain one of my favourite pairs of earrings. Similar pair: Mimco Round-About Stud, $59.95
- Mecca Cosmetica lip balms: These are my new favourite lip balms for some very good reasons! They are buttery soft and smooth, with beautiful colours (I have Nude and Peach) and the added bonus of sunscreen to protect your pout. Mecca Cosmetica Tinted Lip De-Luscious SPF 25, $30
- Tony Moly face masks: I picked up these Face Masks from SeoulFlower at the Canberra Centre. These come is a variety of different ‘flavours’, including pomegranate, lemon and seaweed, and can be used to treat uneven skin tone, dullness, toughness and elasticity. Tony Moly Face Masks, $3