I’ve got another little dose of some fabulous favourites to share with you, including a few make-up must haves and a touch of on-trend burgundy brilliance!
- The Daily Edited Beauty Case: I was given this gorgeous cosmetics case for my birthday last year and love it so much I asked Santa for a matching mini pouch. Both of these beauties are going straight into my work bag when I head back into the office in a few weeks. The leather zip case is well designed to hold lots of essentials, but small enough to fit in your bag without adding to the clutter too much. Plus, as always with The Daily Edited, you can make it monogrammed. The Daily Edited Cosmetic Case in Burgundy, $89.95
- Mecca’s Tinted Moisturiser: I am officially obsessed with all things Mecca Cosmetica at the moment and this tinted moisturiser is just one of the reasons why! It combines an SPF 30 sunscreen with a luminous tinted moisturiser for glowing (and sun safe) skin. Like all of Mecca’s sunscreen products, it feels surprisingly light without being oily and contains vitamin E and pomegranate extract. It comes in four shades and I use Fair. Mecca Cosmetica In A Good Light SPF30+ Tinted Moisturiser, $40
- Mecca’s Illuminating Drops: Another Mecca must have is the Lit From Within Illuminating Drops. Just a few drops can be mixed with moisturisers, a primer, your sunscreen or foundation to add a bright glow. I also like to use a few drops as a soft highlighter applied to my cheekbones. Mecca Cosmetica Lit From Within Illuminating Drops, $45
- 3INA Fixing Spray: I still love 3INA for affordable and versatile makeup options. Their fixing spray can be used in multiple ways – a primer before you apply make-up; a fixing mist to keep your make-up in place; and a gentle hydrating mist. 3INA’s Fixing Spray, $15.95
- OPI Nail Polish: OPI continues to be my go-to for bold colours and this vibrant red-violet polish is no exception! OPI Polish Miami Beet, $19.95