I’ve been back at work for more than a month now and have quickly fallen in love with some absolutely essentials!
Here are some of my favourite, and most stylish, work items:
- Oroton Tote Bag: To make life nice and easy I have a gorgeous work bag and a seperate fun weekend/baby bag. For work I love my new Oroton Estate Medium Tote, which I picked up on sale. It’s stylish and roomy at the same time and I’m obsessed with the navy leather exterior and pastel pink leather interior. Estate Medium Tote navy/pink (no longer available) Find similar options here
- The Daily Edited beauty case: I’ve shared this perfect little leather case before but I’ve been using it every day since returning to work so wanted to give it the attention it deserves. I have my lip gloss, mini hair brush, hand cream, hair bands, lip stick and medicine stored in here. The Daily Edited Burgundy Cosmetic Case, $89.95
- The Daily Edited mini pouch: This little burgundy pouch came as a combo with my phone case and I love both. I keep loose change, tissues, bobby pins, a key to my work locker, and business cards in it. The Daily Edited mini pouch was part of a value collection with a phone case. That deal is no longer available but find full size pouches here
- Mecca Sunscreen: I absolutely adore this fantastic face sunscreen and made sure to pick up a second smaller tube to keep in my handbag for any occasion. So useful and an essential for protecting your face from harmful sun damage. Mecca Cosmetica To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50+, $18 for 30ml
- The Daily Edited Phone Case: When I made the switch to an iPhone 8 I had to upgrade my case and couldn’t resist this stylish but sturdy soft rubber case with a monogrammed leather backing. The Daily Edited Black iPhone 8 case, $49.95