Here’s another little hit of some of my fabulous favourites at the moment, including a few make-up must haves to brighten up your winter!
- The Essential Lipstick #119: A bright and colourful lipstick is an easy way to add some colour and warmth to your look on a cold day. I like 3INA lipsticks for their smooth textture, gorgeous colours and reasonable price point. 3INA The Essential Lipstick #119, $10.50
- Beyond Paradise perfume: This perfume was a gift from my mother-in-law and I swear it is like summer in a bottle! I’ve noticed the gorgeous rainbow coloured bottle has been changed to a new clear look but I am hoping the fragrance is still the same. Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise, $105
- Murphy and Me tassle earrings: Tassel earrings are such a fun and easy way to add colour to your outfit. I am a fan of local designer Murphy and Me after my girlfriend gave me this lovely peach and ice blue pair of from the vintage collection. Murphy and Me Esther Vintage Tassle Earrings, $34
- Go-To Skin Care nail polish: The Go-To team worked with Kester Black on a fantastic collaboration to create the perfectly peachy nail polish. It doesn’t seem to be available anymore but Kester Black have so many stunning colours to pick from it’s definitely worth having a look. Kester Black Nail Polishes
- Kate Spade New York ring: I picked up this rose gold bow ring from a Kate Spade New York outlet in Hawaii. Kate Spade always have really classic but quirky jewellery pieces and my current favourite is the over-the-top but totally cool flamingo ring! Kate Spade New York By the pool Flamingo ring, US$78
Bold printed scarves, bright knitted beanies, and even a little bronzer or cream blush can also help you enjoy a little taste of summer on even the coldest days.