Starting the new year the right way with a little list of some of my rose gold favourites at the moment, including a few make-up must haves to give you a golden glow.
- Mecca Cosmetic lip balms: The Tinted Lip De-Luscious with SPF 25
is a rich lip balm with shea butter, pomegranate seed oil and vitamin E. All the different shades are subtle but I like that because they add a nice natural pop of colour. Plus the rose gold packaging is dreamy!
- MECCA Max Bronzer: The MECCA Max Sunlit Skin Bronzing Powder gives just the right about of shimmer. There are three different shades so you can also find a bronzer that isn’t over-the-top dark if that’s not your thing.
- 3INA nude eye liner: One of the first Zoe Foster Blake beauty tips I remember is to use a nude or white eye liner on your lower lash line to make your eyes look wider and more awake. I still do this trick and I love the Essential Eye Pencil 100.
- Mecca Cosmetica Body Oil: I scored this bottle of Enlightened Illuminating Body Oil as a birthday gift for being a Mecca Beauty Loop member. I have only used it a couple of times so far, but I like to apply it to my legs to make them look smooth and glowing.
- Rose gold accessories: Nothing adds that rose gold glow like a touch of bling. This Kate Spade ring has been a favourite ever since I bought it in Hawaii at one of the fantastic outlets for next to nothing.
A shimmery eye shadow, a hint of blush, and the perfect pink lippy can also be easy ways to embrace the rose gold trend.