Hands up if you like travel-sized beauty products (or is it just me?).
Not only are tiny versions of our favourite products perfect for travel, they also fit nicely into your handbag for emergencies and can be a great way to test a new product before committing to the full size.
Fueling my love for little beauty products is the Mecca Beauty Loop box. Every three months, Beauty Loop members get a box of samples or smaller sized products, from makeup right through to skincare. My collection is growing and I couldn’t be happier.
However some of my favourite little luxuries have been around for years:
- Go-To Skin Care’s Super Handy: Super Handy isn’t specifically travel sized but it is a convenient size to pop into your handbag. Full of powerful anti-oxidants to keep your hands nourished and protected against dehydration, this product is a winner. It can also act as a great body moisturiser if you find yourself caught short!
- Mecca Cosmetica’s To Save Face Superscreen SPF 50: I love this sunscreen so much. I kind of did things in reverse and went straight for the full sized bottle after testing it at my local Mecca Maxima. But then I bought the small size to keep in my purse and it has saved me on many occasions. It’s 50+, incredibly lightweight and smooth, and perfect under makeup.
- The Body Shop bamboo hairbrush: My mumma bought me this travel sized hairbrush and it is surprisingly awesome. I have used the full sized brush for years and this one is bloody good for something so small. To be fair, my hair is fairly straight but it is long and still keeps it nice and smooth. is ideal for effortless, on the go styling. And best of all, it’s only 9 dollary doos!
- Go-To Skin Care’s Pinky Nudey Lips: I always have a clear or nude lip balm with me and this is my favourite. It’s really protective and has SPF 15, but with a gorgeous pink finish.
- Mecca Cosmetica’s Lip De-luscious Glide with SPF 15: For a pop of colour I absolutely love this lip balm from Mecca in Rose. It’s the perfect colour and has a lovely finish. And more SPF 15!
What are your favourite mini products?