Packing isn’t my strong suit. Don’t get me wrong, I’m organised and almost never forget anything. My problem is I often over-pack.
I always add in an extra dress or top, some sandals, or another jumper just in case.
So I try to keep my skincare needs and beauty routine to a minimum when I travel.
Normally, when I visit my family on our property it’s even more minimal. But with a few days planned in Sydney as well this time around I packed a bit more than the essentials.
- Cleanser: Go-To Skin Care’s Properly Clean
- Serum: Drunk Elephant Rise + Glow serums pack
- Face oil: Go-To Skin Care’s Face Hero
- Moisturiser: Go-To Skin Care’s Very Useful Face Cream
- Sunscreen: Ultra Violette’s Supreme Screen SPF 50+
- Face mist: Mario Badescu’s facial spray with aloe, cucumber and green tea
- Lip balm: Ultra Violette’s Sheen Screen SPF 30+ in Peach
- Mask: Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow sleeping mask
- Foundation: Flower Light Illusion foundation in Warm Beige
- Concealer: Flower Light Illusion Concealer in light
- Bronzer: Drunk Elephant’s D-Bronzi sunshine serum and Mecca Max Sunlit Skin bronzer in light
- Highlighter: NARS Sheer Pop Multiple in Navagio Beach
- Blush: NARS Multiple in Orgasm
- Brows: Benefit Cosmetics’ pencil and gel
- Mascara: Kevyn Aucoin’s The Volume Mascara
My absolute favourite products at the moment are the sunscreen and lip balm from Ultra Violette. They live up to the hype and more and I’ve been using them every day.
What are your travel essentials?