There’s something special about being able to recommend something you really love to people and to know they’ll probably love it too!
So I am doing a little series of posts about some of my absolute favourite beauty and skincare products. These are products that give me joy and I’ve bought myself multiple times, so you know I really do rate them.
First, I shared my Products I’ve bought again and again: Skincare edition, and this time it’s all about beauty and body products:
- Mecca Max Gloss Boss lip gloss: This is such a fab lip gloss; it’s not too sticky, has a nice shine and there’s a beautiful range of shades to choose from. I have Just Peachy and Cool It which is a gorgeous nude.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Volume Mascara: I’ve been banging on about this tubular mascara for years now and with good reason. It’s the best I’ve ever tried and I’ve bought it more times than I can count. Love it and will be buying it again soon.
- IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream: This is a cult product for a reason – it’s the best damn cc cream I’ve ever owned and I will continue to buy it. I use this in place of a foundation because it provides plenty of coverage, plus it has SPF50 as well.
- The Body Shop almond milk and honey creams: The almond milk and honey range is my absolute favourite. It’s designed for sensitive and dry skin and, when I remember to apply some moisturiser to my body, I smother myself with it. I have both the body butter and the restoring body lotion.
- Luna Bronze Glow Gradual Tanning Moisturiser: I still find tanning much harder than it probably is, but not with this tanning moisturiser. It gives such a subtle golden glow and can be used everyday without turning you orange. It’s also packed with Vitamins A, B and E as well as coconut and jojoba oil to really nourish the skin as well. Smells divine too!
- Mecca Cosmetica Tinted Lip De-Luscious with SPF25: These balms are super nourishing and make my lips feel amazing. I have them in a bunch of different colours but love Rose and Nude.
- Benefit Cosmetics brow products: No matter what other brow products I try I always seem to come back to Benefit for my brows. My favourites are the Gimme Brow fibre gel and Precisely, My Brow Pencil.
Spot any favourites? What are your holy grail beauty products?