I love the feeling you get when you discover a new product that you instantly know is going to become one of your favourites.
One of those products that you can’t wait to replace when the tube or bottle starts to get low, because you couldn’t possibly go a day without it!
I am continuing my little series of posts about some of my absolute favourite beauty and skincare purchases.
First, I shared my Products I’ve bought again and again: Skincare edition, followed by Products I’ve bought again and again: Beauty and body edition. This list is made up of new products I plan to buy again:
- Alpha H Liquid Gold: I had heard rave reviews about Liquid Gold for years, so I tried it out with a lot of excitement as well as high expectations. It delivered. I’ve been using it for about two months now maybe once a week and I can see the difference in my skin. It has definitely help with pigmentation and my skin looks much brighter and less dull and dry after each use.
- Go-To Skin Care Fancy Face: You know how much I love Go-To products and the new Fancy Face oil cleanser is no exception. It is my first oil cleanser and I was immediately converted. It easily removes my make-up and SPF, and my skin feels so supple and nourished afterwards. I will be buying this again and again.
- Summer Fridays Jet lag mask: I think part of me was subconsciously hoping that I wouldn’t love this leave-on mask because of the price tag, but, of course, it’s wonderful and I love it! My skin drinks it up and I get such beautiful instant results from it, that I will be replacing this tube as soon as it is empty.
- Mecca Cosmetica Hydra Cheek Tint and Illuminating Balm Duo: This is a fantastic little product, with a cheek and lip tint on one side and a highlighter on the other. I have it in watermelon and love the subtle pop of colour.
- Kristin Ess Weightless Shine leave-in conditioner: I’ve just finished this bottle of leave-in conditioner and it has been my saviour with terrible postnatal hair. I used it as a detangler after every wash and it’s the best. My hair feels soft and light, without lots of product built-up.
- Daily Naturals Satin Ends Sealer: I first heard about this Australian brand on the YouBeauty podcast, when they recommended this product. Of course I had to try it out and I can see why they raved about it. I use a bit from my ears down to the end of my hair to help with breakages and split ends, and my hair feels so soft afterwards. It’s also one of the few products that doesn’t make my hair or scalp instantly greasy!
- Mecca Cosmetica Weekend Skin Hydra Skin Tint: I love this skin tint for just a natural flush of colour. It’s my favourite base to wear on the weekend or for a casual look, because its sheer coverage and shows off my freckles.