Considering I only recently fell in love with blushes, I already have quite the little collection.
Pink, peach, fuschia, red and berry; there are so many glorious colours to choose from when it comes to blush. I have been preferring a cream finish, but I am keen to finally buy one of the amazing Hourglass power palettes next.
Some of the blushes I’ve been using include:
- Mecca Max Off-Duty Blush Sticks in Pinch and Sorbet, $18: These new cream blush sticks from Mecca Max come in six glorious shades. There are very easy to work with, blend seamlessly and are buildable if you want more coverage. If you’ve never used cream blush, or blush in general, these are the perfect place to start!
- Nudestix Nudies Bloom in Sweet Peach Peony, $54: This is a really sheer, glossy blush that I got in a little kit of Nudestix products. I’d like to have the full size of this shade because its so perfectly matched to my skintone and gives me a nice glow as well as the pop of colour.
- Stila Convertible Colour in Peony, $40: This was one of my first blush purchases and it is still a favourite. The peony shade is very subtle for a natural flushed look. There are also five other shades to choose from.
- Mecca Cosmetica Hydra Cheek Tint and illuminating Balm Duo in Watermelon, $45: I love this duo because you get a gorgeous blush and highlighter in the one container. The tint is almost a balm and has a really creamy, glowy finish.
- Ere Perez Beetroot Cheek and Lip Tint in Fun, $34 (PR sample): This tint is the perfect multi-taker you need for summer. It comes in two shades – Fun which is a bright fuschia and Joy which is a deep red. You can make the tint as sheer as you want or build up colour for a really bold look.